Autocar’s Drivers of Change initiative seeks to innovate the automotive industry by promoting talent interested in three fast-paced areas: technology, digital and retail.
The competition, in partnership with executive search specialists Ennis & Co, is open to those wishing to action change in one of the three categories.
Experience of the industry is not required and entrants can span from those starting out in their career to those who have worked for many years but are looking to join the automotive industry. Anyone already working in automotive with a relevant idea to challenge the status quo can also apply.
Entries from this year’s initiative, which received almost 100 applicants, were judged recently on three virtual sessions, all of which included esteemed judges from across the industry as well as Autocar’s senior editorial team. The judges were deeply impressed at the calibre of entries, demonstrating the innovation, ambition and passion which exists for the car industry.
The winner of each category will be announced at this year’s prestigious SMMT 2020 Update, as well as receiving £5000 each.
Many thanks to all our sponsors and the SMMT for their support on Autocar’s Drivers of Change initiative.
Find out more here https://www.autocar.co.uk/driversofchange and follow our social channels below.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AutocarDoCLinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/20106919/admin/
To stay up-to-date with the latest from Autocar’s Drivers of Change initiative, join the mailing list by entering your email here. https://bit.ly/2YZeKnt
Please note, from 12:30 on the event day (24 November) you are able to test the sound and picture on the Auditorium Page.
2. Check you’re using the latest version of your Internet browser – the software requires the following versions in order to play:
3. Try a different browser – Firefox and Chrome are the preferred browsers
4. Clear your browser cache – the Internet browser will store recently visited web pages in a temporary storage ‘cache’. Clearing the cache can help improve performance.
5. Ensure your computer volume is turned to maximum
6. Disable 3rd Party Antivirus/Security software such as Norton, Symantec, Mcafee
7. Restart your computer
If you are still having issues, please email [email protected] or call 0808 178 8818